Dry and dust mop
Sample time:3-5 days
Production date:30-35 days
Payment terms:L/C or T/T
Why microfiber mops:
Designed for floor applications in commercial and household
Durable pad designed for repeat use; machine washable
Connects to microfiber mop frame with hook and loop easy on/off
High quality microfibe perform excellent in floor sweeping
Universal mop size fits most flat mop frame with hook and loop
4 color coding for specific cleaning purpose.
Super durable microfiber twist cloth are great for cleaning tile, cermaic, linoleum, hardwood and laminate flooring.
Enhanced polyester backing cloth attached well with the hook mop frame, 5 times longer service time than woven cloth backing.
With non woven layer inside the mop pads to improve the water absorbing and reduce the deformation in washing.
High-quality microfiber easily picks up dirt, dust and grim off your floors
Machine washable reusable.
Detailed pictures for dry and dust mop :
Our finished style for kinds of cleaning mop pad :
You may like:
Caring for microfiber fabrics
- Microfiber products need to be washed at a low temperature (No higher than 60 degrees)
- Do not use bleach or anything with bleach in it.
- Do not wash them with cotton or terry towels. They may be washed with other fabrics, but are best washed with other microfibers to maintain positive electronic charge for longer.
- Fabric softener can be used in a low quantity, but is not recommended. The chemical components in fabric softener clog the microfibers, making them less effective.
- Always use the “gentle” wash setting.
- Do not use static sheets. This will cause the microfiber to lose its electromagnetic charge.
- Do not iron. Majority of microfibers contain at least some polyester.
- Never boil clean your towels. This will destroy their physical properties, and you cannot return them to form.